Webinar - The Supplier’s Business Case for moving to S1000D
With more military and commercial aircraft programs specifying S1000D, suppliers are increasingly considering the move to S1000D. This webinar looks at the potential benefits of such a transition. Almost everyone is aware of the ‘data re-use’ argument, but there is much more to be gained.
The webinar will cover not only the advantages offered by the standard itself, but also the practical benefits for different departments within the organization. This discussion will also cover issues such as storage costs arising from version control requirements; the need to pull together information stored in different software such as accounting and PLM; or the need to manage the work of outside suppliers such as authoring and training companies.
View this previously recorded webinar to learn:
- What to look at to decide if S1000D is right for your organization
- How S1000D enables you to handle data in a way that brings benefits
- How you can expect to save time and money using S1000D
- How you can overcome some of the current challenges
- How software designed to handle S1000D can help you in other ways than just data re-use
Who will benefit:
- All suppliers to major military and commercial aircraft programs
- Senior management
- Engineering Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Technical Publications Managers
Sean Rushing, Director of S1000D Products and Services, Inmedius, a Boeing company
Want to learn about future webinars? Contact Andrew Wilks, Technology Advocate.
Click here to view this previously recorded webinar. There is no cost to view.