Webinar - Moving to S1000D: 7 Best Practices in Legacy Data Conversion
If you are considering a move from ATA, military standards, or other specifications to S1000D, you will face many important decisions as you prepare to convert your legacy data. Legacy data can be in any variety of formats (i.e. SGML, PDF, Word, etc.), and graphics are often a mixture of raster images, photographs and other formats as well. All of these different formats can present unique challenges during the conversion process.
View this previously recorded webinar to learn:
- The information you MUST have before you start any conversion project
- Three essential tips for analysis of legacy data
- Key steps for physical conversion of structured and unstructured data
- What you need to know about S1000D IETM and IETP applications
- Software options available to improve efficiency
Who will benefit:
- Program Managers
- Technical Publications Managers
- Legacy Data Owners and Data Conversion Project Managers
Warren Smith, Vice President of Technical Publications at CDG, a Boeing Company
Want to learn more about future webinars? Contact Andrew Wilks, Technology Advocate.
Click here to view this previously recorded webinar. There is no cost to view.