Webinar - How to turn PowerPoint Training into eLearning
Are you responsible for training that is delivered in a classroom environment? If so, most of it will probably be supported by or based on a MS PowerPoint presentation.
While most training will continue to be delivered in this way, have you considered the benefits of converting some of it to eLearning? The advantages include: cost savings, consistency, improved outcomes, increased customer satisfaction and higher revenues.
View this previously recorded webinar to learn:
- The types of training that companies are converting to eLearning and why
- How to realize savings and achieve improved outcomes
- How to determine what form the eLearning should take
- How to make it happen and the resources you’ll need
The following topics will be covered:
- The top 7 benefits of converting classroom training into eLearning
- The types of training real companies are converting, so you can learn from them
- A 5-Step process for creating powerful eLearning
- The eLearning options available to you, with examples so you can see what can be achieved
- How you would deliver the eLearning
- The pros and cons of doing the work in-house
Who will benefit:
- Training Managers
- Senior management
- HR Managers
- Customer Support Managers
Cleo Thrower, Advanced Learning Solutions, CDG, a Boeing company
Want to learn more future webinars? Contact Andrew Wilks, Technology Advocate.
Click here to view this previously recorded webinar. There is no cost to view.