Webinar - How the New S1000D Issue 4.1 supports Commercial Aviation
Over the past several years the A4A has been working diligently hand in hand with ASD committees to further enhance the S1000D specification to include capabilities that are important to civil aviation. From the management of product configuration, to the creation of Service Bulletins and CMPs, the S1000D specification has now been expanded to meet the needs of many commercial aviation processes.
This webinar presented by Sean Rushing, Director of S1000D Software & Services at Inmedius a Boeing company, will provide an overview of the new features of S1000D Issue 4.1 and how these new capabilities can be applied for commercial aviation projects.
View this previously recorded webinar to learn:
- What the commercial aviation world needs to know about S1000D Issue 4.1
- How Issue 4.1 helps those in Commercial Aviation
- How to make the transition from ATA iSpec2200 to S1000D
The following topics will be covered:
- The Relationship between S1000D and iSpec standards
- S1000D Component Maintenance Publications (CMP/CMM)
- S1000D Service Bulletins
- Product Configuration Management
- Common Information Reuse
- Managing Conversion of Data Between Specifications
Who will benefit:
- Aircraft Manufacturers, Airlines and Suppliers
- Senior Management
- Technical Publications Managers
- Customer Support Managers
Sean Rushing, Director of S1000D Software & Services, Inmedius a Boeing company
Want to learn more future webinars? Contact Andrew Wilks, Technology Advocate.
Click here to view this previously recorded webinar. There is no cost to view.