Webinar- 3D eLearning: The power of turning CAD models into training
Training budgets are shrinking, yet the need for training is constantly growing. In the world of complex equipment maintenance, vast numbers of new workers need to be recruited and trained. Both customers and employees require training on new and innovative products.
All of these demands are driving the need to find more efficient ways to create and deliver essential training information. One of the best ways to achieve this is by utilizing CAD model data to create powerful, interactive 3D eLearning packages.
This webinar will show you what is possible and explain how you can use this technology to bring benefit to your organization and for your customers.
View this previously recorded webinar to learn:
- How to create eLearning that is more engaging and effective
- A powerful way to explain and test understanding of complex technical topics
- How to cut costs on training content creation by utilizing existing engineering data
Topics to be covered:
- The process for taking CAD data and turning it into eLearning
- Examples of what can be achieved
- Delivery methods, including mobile devices
- Applications for 3D eLearning
- Benefits of 3D eLearning
Who will benefit:
- Program Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Product Support Managers
- Training Managers
- Instructors and Trainers
- Engineering Managers
Airlines, MROs, Training organizations, Aerospace and Defense Suppliers
Want to learn more future webinars? Contact Andrew Wilks, Technology Advocate.
Click here to view this previously recorded webinar. There is no cost to view.