Webinar - S1000D Lessons Learned: An Aerospace Supplier’s Perspective
Are you a supplier considering the move to S1000D for your technical publications? With more military and commercial aircraft programs now specifying S1000D and with continued emphasis on cost control, this is an issue facing many suppliers. In this complimentary webcast technology advocate Andrew Wilks will speak with Stefan Bulling from Liebherr-Aerospace about his experiences with S1000D over the last five years. You will gain an invaluable insight into some of the challenges you will need to address. You will hear first-hand from someone who has learned the hard way and is willing to pass on advice that could save you significant time and money.
View this previously recorded webinar to learn:
- The importance of the last 5% of the S1000D Business Rules
- How to protect your company from incurring significant additional costs
- The essential process you need to implement to keep costs under control
The following topics will be covered:
- The reasons behind the Liebherr-Aerospace move to S1000D
- The selection of an S1000D software supplier
- Major challenges encountered in the transition to S1000D
- Advice for those considering the move to S1000D
Who will benefit:
- All suppliers to major military and commercial aircraft programs
- Senior Management
- Product Support Managers
- Technical Publications Managers
Stefan Bulling, Project Manager -Technical Publications & Computer-Aided Engineering, at Liebherr-Aerospace Lindenberg GmbH
Want to learn more about this event? Contact Andrew Wilks, Technology Advocate.
Click here to view this previously recorded webinar. There is no cost to view.