Webinar - How to Build an LMS Business Case for Airlines & MROs
You may be thinking about the benefits of using a Learning Management System(LMS) in your Airline or Maintenance and Repair Organization(MRO), or you may be interested by the potential advantages that eLearning can bring. If so, you’ll need to make the case for investing in either a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Learning Content Management System (LCMS).
In this complimentary webinar presented by Michael Limback, Inmedius Learning Product Manager, we’ll be giving you guidance on how to build that business case to improve your chances of winning board or senior management approval. Utilizing an LMS in an Airline or MRO environment can help you meet regulatory requirements more effectively and avoid the potentially damaging consequences of non-compliance. An LMS incorporating eLearning can also help your stretched training budget go further, enabling you to deliver more training, more efficiently. This significantly reduces operating costs.
View this previously recorded webinar to learn:
- What a Learning Management System does
- The benefits it can bring to your organization
- How to build a compelling case for senior management
- How you can cut operating costs, by delivering more training, more efficiently
The following topics will be covered:
- The difference between an LMS and an LCMS
- Types of training that can be deployed in the LMS
- 7 critical business challenges that an LMS can help you address
- 3 things you MUST know to build a business case for an LMS
Who will benefit:
- Airlines and Maintenance Repair Organizations (MROs)
- Senior Management responsible for Aircrew, Operations, Maintenance and Human Resources (HR)
- Pilot & Cabin Crew Training Managers
- Operations Training Managers
- Maintenance Training Managers
- HR Directors and Managers
Michael Limback, Inmedius Learning Product Manager, Inmedius a Boeing company
Want to learn more about future webinars? Contact Andrew Wilks, Technology Advocate.
Click here to view this previously recorded webinar. There is no cost to view.