Defense & Space
Some of the world’s most sophisticated and complex equipment is developed for the defense and space industries. In these environments, mission-critical responsiveness and compliance with information standards, and security and safety regulations are of utmost importance.
The complexity and mission-critical nature of defense and space equipment demands a higher degree of excellence and attention to detail when it comes to development and support of engineering designs.
Also, the need to produce equipment support documentation can be a significant source of overall program support costs. Manufacturers can no longer cost-effectively support these complex products using traditional paper-based publications. In the interest of safety, efficiency, and security, the demand for more sophisticated tools for accessing engineering and technical product support information continues to increase.
CDG supports defense and space companies with a broad range of solution options to address the engineering and technical support issues unique to this industry. CDG can become an extension of your engineering and support teams by helping to:
- Develop sophisticated engineering designs for defense and space equipment to support high-demand, mission-critical environments
- Create accurate and high quality technical publications to support end users of complex equipment
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and data security requirements
- Distribute technical information using leading edge technology tools
- Achieve cost benefits by applying standardization to delivery and management of technical data
- Analyze and evaluate parts provisioning requirements based on equipment usage models
Contact us for more information about our services and solutions for defense and space.