Aviation & Aerospace
Today’s Commercial Aviation sector faces a number of challenges in a highly competitive market marked by higher fuel costs, aging fleets, fleet consolidations and internal process changes resulting from mergers and acquisitions, increasing regulatory requirements, and customer demands for on-time performance.
CDG has a long history as a leading service provider to the commercial aviation industry. For more than 40 years, CDG has been the world’s recognized leader in the preparation of illustrated parts catalogs (IPCs) and related provisioning documents for the majority of the commercial aviation industry. As a part of the Boeing Commercial Aviation Services (CAS) family, CDG is responsible for technical authoring, management, and distribution of illustrated parts catalogs for all Boeing and McDonnell-Douglas commercial aircraft worldwide.
In addition to its support of The Boeing Company, CDG also supports a number of aircraft component manufacturers and general aviation aircraft manufacturers with technical documentation services and solutions.
CDG supports the commercial aviation sector with solutions to:
- Create accurate and high quality engineering designs and technical publications to support end users of complex equipment
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and data security requirements
- Distribute technical information using leading edge technology tools
- Achieve cost benefits and improve access to critical engineering and maintenance information by converting legacy engineering data and documents into digital formats
- Analyze and evaluate parts provisioning requirements based on equipment usage models
Examine internal processes for sources of redundancy and waste, and apply Lean practices to improve efficiency
Contact us for more information about our services and solutions for commercial aviation.