CDG works in partnership with you to create captivating, engaging and cost-effective training materials.
Training programs are a critical, must-have element to drive your organization to maximize performance and efficiency, achieve a competitive edge and retain a highly engaged and well-trained staff.
CDG is ready to help you develop tailored and cost-effective solutions to get your training needs into balance. We work in partnership with you to create captivating, engaging and cost effective solutions.
CDG’s Advanced Learning Solutions include:
- Content Conversion Services – We can convert your legacy content from paper,Authorware, PowerPoint, or other legacy formats into advanced multimedia content ready for delivery on LMS platforms.
- Training Content Development – We can help instructors become more efficient and productive by developing self-paced, on-demand eLearning courseware based on your existing instructor-led training content. This can include the full spectrum – from simple interactive pages, to full 3D animations and interactive equipment simulations with feedback based on user selections.
- Mobility Enabled Learning (mLearning) – CDG has experience in restructuring legacy training content for deployment to a mobile workforce, whether through a company’s Learning Management System (LMS) or from a web courseware library.
- Content Delivery in Multiple Formats:
- Internet or Intranet delivery to support internal corporate LMS or other publishing platforms
- Hybrid eLearning modules to support instructor-led classroom training sessions
- Training materials packaged on CD/DVD
- Delivery of traditional paper-based courseware, if required
- AICC and SCORM compliant training materials
You can rely on CDG for its strong Subject Matter Expertise, with 40+ years developing technical content for the aerospace and defense community.
- We understand complex systems engineering, parts and maintenance data.
- Our expertise can dramatically shorten the training content development cycle and improve the overall quality of the content.
- Our “follow-the-sun” global delivery model leverages our USA, Europe, and India resources with affordable blended team rates.
- Our strong knowledge of LMS technology platforms ensures solid and reliable delivery of content.
- Stability, Quality, and Integrity – As a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, CDG can offer its customers a high degree of confidence, backed by our reputation for reliability, high security and quality standards, ethical business practices and financial stability.
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements for training solutions or other support services. Our teams will work side by side with you to help you take full advantage of the benefits of eLearning, and outline available options based on your unique requirements.