CDG offers proven experience in authoring and delivery of numerous technical publications for commercial and military and defense applications.
These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintenance Manuals
- Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMMs)
- Illustrated Parts Catalogs (IPCs), Illustrated Parts Lists (IPLs)
- Illustrated Parts Breakdowns
- Illustrated Tool & Equipment Manuals
- Installation Instructions, Modification Instructions
- Final Assembly & Delivery (FA&D) Instructions
- Power Plant Buildup Manuals
- Reduced Vertical Separation Manuals
- Fault Isolation and Troubleshooting Manuals
- Commercial Parts Provisioning Data
- Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs)
- Overhaul & Repair Manuals
- Structural Repair Manuals
- Service Bulletins
- General Operations Manuals
- Army Equipment Support Publications (AESPs)
- Crew Manuals
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs and IETPs)
CDG accepts data in a variety of legacy and digital formats, and offers expertise in authoring of complex publications for output in a number of electronic publications delivery standards, including SGML and IETM or IETP (Interactive Electronic Technical Manual) formats. CDG supports delivery of technical publications in ATA 100, ATA iSpec 2200, S1000D and S2000M format. Additionally, we can support any customer-specific style guides and specifications. We can also use your CAD data to extract figures and definitions to keep costs down and renderings accurate.
CDG also offers customized Content Management Solutions to support manufacturers in their requirements to deliver technical documentation to customers, dealers, and partners.
For more information on these and other technical publication solutions, contact us.