Technical Authoring Services
CDG specializes in offering manufacturers and operators of complex equipment a high-quality, lower-cost alternative for management and delivery of technical data. With more than 40 years of proven technical publications development experience, CDG offers the expertise to address every aspect of your technical publication process, from technical authoring and delivery of simple manuals or service bulletins, to development of complex interactive electronic technical manuals and publications (IETMs/ IETPs).
Technical Data is our core competency. Our unmatched level of technical expertise combined with decades of experience assures customers that product support data is accurate, up-to-date, and fully compliant with regulatory and customer requirements.
CDG can help you to create a specific operating or maintenance manual for an individual product or client, or we can provide a complete outsourced technical documentation service, handling all your technical documentation needs.
CDG’s complete technical documentation outsourcing service could enhance competitive advantage for both you and your clients. Our consultancy and partnership approach means we can help you to identify the most effective ways of delivering information where and when it is required, in a user-friendly format. We will work with you to meet your corporate objectives, by delivering creative solutions and quality, highly efficient work.
From simple paper based technical documentation to highly complex interactive electronic technical publications (IETPs), and from PDF files to S1000D™ standards, CDG can deliver.
CDG currently works with airlines, aircraft manufacturers, aircraft component systems manufacturers, aircraft maintenance companies, marine equipment manufacturers, specialist vehicle manufacturers and defense equipment manufacturers, as well as others.
CDG can support your technical writing and illustration requirements with:
- Authoring of numerous Technical Publications and Technical Manuals
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals and Publications (IETMs/ IETPs).
- E-Learning and Training Support Materials
- Industry and Publications Standards Expertise, including S1000D, S2000M and ATA iSpec 2200
- Services for Boeing Partners & Suppliers - to ensure acceptance of documentation by Boeing
- A highly skilled, global talent pool of hundreds of technical authors, illustrators, data analysts, parts documentation specialists, and QA experts
- Stringent Quality Assurance and security procedures for technical authoring, supported by ISO 9001-certified Quality Management Systems
- Technical writing and illustration output in a number of standard formats and platforms
- Engineering Data Conversion Services
- Parts Provisioning Data Services
CDG is also able to apply its expertise and years of experience to provide consultative advisory services to support back-office Lean Process Improvements, including Advisory Services to review and recommend workflow efficiency improvements for your own internal technical publications processes.
Tell us about your specific project requirements for technical authoring and documentation. Our team will respond right away and outline options to help meet your technical writing and publication needs.