Manufacturing Production Analysis
CDG can assist manufacturing organizations with Production Analysis services to help guide decisions related to production, support process improvements, and identify ways to reduce costs.
CDG's Production Analysis support services include:
3D Modeling and Simulation Services
- Equipment Performance Modeling - Full Animation Sequences to demonstrate equipment performance during production processes
- Manufacturing Process Optimization Analyisis - creating virtual "what if" models to pre-test new manufacturing and assembly processes and reduce up-front investments in proposed process improvements. 3D models can be effectively combined with a lean assessment of processes for a full-circle understanding of the potential impacts of proposed changes.
- 3D Animation Sequences for Training Materials - used to demonstrate maintenance processes, equipment disassembly/reassembly, or other procedures. Models can be incorporated into eLearning and Training Solutions platforms.
Composites/Materials Engineering and Selection
Discrete Design Optimization
Reliability and Maintainability Analysis - Modeling, analysis, and data compilation to support functional improvements and reduce maintenance costs. Focus areas include:
- Reliability Predictions, Design for Reliability
- Maintainability Assessments, Modeling, and Demonstration
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA / FMEACA)
- Defect/Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (DRACAS)
Contact us for more information about how CDG can support your organization with Production Analysis services.